Force on Force Training
To Schedule Training please look at the available dates on the drop dawn menu or call 228-365-0022
* Reservation fees made for training are "non-refundable." Classes can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the date of the class, if fail to reschedule the full cost of the class will be lost. Members will have a 20% discount in all classes taught by MCTA. Discounts will not include guest instructors who are not affiliated with MCTA Inc.
Members: $160 (20% off)
The Force on Force Course covers basic and advanced techniques of one-man room work and team-room work. The following topics and objectives will be covered during the course of instruction:
- Light Discipline
- Interpersonal Communications
- Situational Awareness and Color Codes
- Tactical Domination
- Basic Strikes and Kicks
- Ground Fighting Techniques
- Methodical and Dynamic Entry Techniques of Home Defense
Class duration 5 hours
From 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm
This class will be taught in our indoor facility (1309 S. Haugh Ave. Picayune, MS 39466)
Gear and Equipment:
Student should bring - Groin Protector, Eye Protection, Ball Cap, Long Sleeve Shirt and/or Light Jacket, Long Pants, Tactical Boots or Athletic Shoes, Food and Snacks, Water.
MCTA will provide - Face Shields, AirSoft Handguns and Equipment.