Personal Protection Outside the Home
To Schedule Training please look at the available dates on the drop dawn menu or call 228-365-0022
All training will be charged 20% "non-refundable" reservation fee, at the time of booking.The remaining balance will be paid at the beginning of the class.
Non-Members: $160 remaining balance
Members: $120 remaining balance (25% off)
Teaches the skills needed for self-defense outside of the home. Students will learn strategies to successfully protect themselves and their families when they are away from home. Topics covered will be:
- Levels of awareness,
- The fighting mindset,
- Ideas of concealment,
- Keeping yourself out of bad situations,
- Intro to timed combat shooting,
- Why one magazine might not be enough,
- Differences between cover and concealment,
- How not to be an easy target
- Information on an individual’s right to self-defense.
In this class you will learn basic pistol shooting skills
- Legal Aspects of Self-Defense outside your home.
- This course is a basic course and you will not be drawing from a holster.
Class duration 8 hours
From 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Holster and extra mags
Some type of cover garment
Safety glasses and ear-pro
Plenty of water
Wear getting dirty clothes